Welcome to Hayley Vine Reflexology.
My reflexology business was set up by me (Hayley) in 2018 in Marlow, South Buckinghamshire. I have had a passion for reflexology and it’s amazing benefits for 10 years and now I’m offering blissful holistic treatments to restore, rejuvenate and help you on your way to a healthier and happier life.
I offer clinical reflexology and mindful reflexology using beautiful aromatherapy oils and energy based linking to balance and rejuvenate your energy meridians. I am also trained to offer specialised treatments in fertility & maternity reflexology, lymphatic drainage and cancer care/palliative care reflexology.
Based at the beautiful Springwell Clinic, Oxford Road, Marlow, I offer treatments on Saturdays and Monday evenings. I can also treat you in the comfort of your own home by arrangement.
Caring for people and their wellbeing has always been part of my life and will continue to be throughout my career as a reflexologist.
I would love the opportunity to support you to be the best version of yourself, by providing you with the opportunity to enjoy deep rejuvenation, and by empowering you with the ability to listen to your body and intuitively balance your daily life.
My passion and purpose is your wellness.
- Registered member of the Association of Reflexologists
- Fully insured practitioner with Balens Insurance
- Emergency First Aid at Work – 2018
- Diploma in Reflexology – International Institute of Reflexology 2018
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage – Sally Kay – 2018
- Fertility & Maternity Reflexology – Sally Earlam – 2019
- Aroma Reflex (Aromatherapy) – Complementary Therapy College – 2019
- Facial Reflexology (ZoneFace Lift) 2019 – Ziggie Bergman
- Cancer & Palliative Care – Together Against Cancer – 2018
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology – ITEC 2011 & City & Guilds 2018
- Introduction to Reflexology – Aromaflex NZ 2010
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage – Indian Head & Massage School NZ 2011
- Holistic Bodywork – The Quiet Mind Body Shop 2010
- Reiki 1st & 2nd Degree 2010