Welcome to Hayley Vine Reflexology
Hi, welcome. I am Hayley the owner of Hayley Vine Reflexology (HVR). My reflexology business was set up by me in 2018 in Buckinghamshire and is now based in two locations: Steeple Claydon at my home and The Marlow Club in Marlow. I have had a passion for reflexology and it’s amazing benefits for over 10 years and now I’m offering blissful holistic treatments for the feet and face to restore, rejuvenate and help you on your way to a healthier and happier life.
During 20 years of corporate life in teaching and management, my heart belonged in reflexology and I yearned to train and live my true path. In 2017 I finally achieved this after many false starts and I will never look back! I trained with the International Institute in Reflexology in Sheffield and I was a long way from home. Born and bred in Christchurch, New Zealand, the UK became my home in 2016. I have many stories of travel and adventure and am now very settled in Buckinghamshire with my partner and our precious dog.
I offer clinical reflexology to support you with any wellbeing concerns you may have and I offer a reiki & reflexology blend using beautiful aromatherapy oils and energy based reiki to balance and rejuvenate your energy meridians/chakras. I am also trained to offer specialised treatments in hormone support, maternity reflexology, facial reflexology and lymphatic drainage reflexology which is one of my favourites.
I am also an ambassador for the beautiful Tropic Skincare range and I use the beautiful range of products in all of my treatments. All products are freshly made, cruelty free, vegan and natural. These are all important factors I consider when I look after the external layer of my body for ultimate wellness. I am available for advice and purchase via myself or my Tropic skincare website.
Based at my home in Steeple Claydon, Buckinghamshire, I offer treatments on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. In Marlow I offer treatments on Tuesday, Thursday and the occasional Saturday afternoon. I can also treat you in the comfort of your own home by arrangement. All bookings can be made online by clicking here.
Caring for people and their wellbeing has always been part of my life and will continue to be throughout my career as a reflexologist.
I would love the opportunity to support you to be the best version of yourself, by providing you with the opportunity to enjoy deep rejuvenation, and by empowering you with the ability to listen to your body and intuitively balance your daily life.
My passion and purpose is your wellness.
- Registered member of the Association of Reflexologists
- Fully insured practitioner with Balens Insurance
- Emergency First Aid at Work – 2018
- Diploma in Reflexology – International Institute of Reflexology 2018
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage – Sally Kay – 2018
- Fertility & Maternity Reflexology – Sally Earlam – 2019
- Aroma Reflex (Aromatherapy) – Complementary Therapy College – 2019
- Facial Reflexology (ZoneFace Lift) 2019 – Ziggie Bergman
- Cancer & Palliative Care – Together Against Cancer – 2018
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology – ITEC 2011 & City & Guilds 2018
- Introduction to Reflexology – Aromaflex NZ 2010
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage – Indian Head & Massage School NZ 2011
- Holistic Bodywork – The Quiet Mind Body Shop 2010
- Reiki 1st & 2nd Degree 2010
- Reiki Master Practitioner 2021
- Menopause Support Reflexology – Sally Earlam – 2021