Clinical Foot Reflexology
Reflexology is a beautiful holistic treatment focusing on the feet and lower leg areas. Your
Reflexology treats the whole person and people feel an improved sense of health & wellbeing alongside an improvement in their presenting condition. Regular treatments are encouraged to enhance the overall wellness so you can see and feel the difference.
There are a range of conditions people are presenting with these days and clinical reflexology has been rewarding for the recipient, calming the nervous system and stimulating blood flow are primary focus areas of the following conditions:
- Anxiety when dealing with acute conditions or chronic illness
- Stress and tension from physical or emotional imbalances
- Headaches & migraine
- Sleep disorders & insomnia
- Digestive & IBS disorders
- Circulatory & nervous system problems
- Back/neck pain & sciatica
- Joint Pain
- Degenerative disorders
- Toxin build up & lymphatic drainage (excellent for Long Covid recovery)
All treatments aim to aid relaxation, improve circulation, relax the nervous system and support your wellness.
For reflexology with calming essential oils, please click here for Mindful Aroma Reflexology.
Please note that a cancellation policy applies for treatment appointments that are cancelled under 24 hours. Please contact me asap for your cancellation. Under 24 hours cancellation will incur a charge of your full treatment.
Hayley Vine Reflexology MAR
6 St Michael’s Way